- ½ tomato
- 1 gluten free / wheat free wrap
- 115g of chicken breast
- ½ tbsp. of olive oil
- 40 gr of mozzarella
- ¼ of red onion
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C, Gas mark 4.
- Grill chicken to desired degree of doneness.
- Heat a small pan over medium-high heat; add oil. Add chopped red onion and cook about 5 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray or brush a little oil on. Place wrap on foil. Spread basil pesto sauce evenly on wrap. Top with chopped tomato, caramelized onions, cheeses and grilled chicken.
- Bake in oven for about 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is crispy. Top with freshly chopped basil. Enjoy!
Tip: You can use any wrap you desire as long as it is around 99kcals. Multi-seed wraps are a healthier choice.
Calories: 512 Kcal
Protein: 44.7 gr (35%)
CH: 26.4 gr ( 21%)
Fat: 25.3 gr ( 44%)