The roasted tomatoes in this dish are absolutely delicious!
- 6 oz tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp herbs de Provence
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 Tsp shallot
- 1/2 Tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tsp parsley
- 1 Tsp tarragon
- 3/4 oz wild rice
1. Cook wild rice according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Combine tomatoes with ½ of the olive oil and herbs de Provence in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes to the skillet and transfer the skillet to the oven. Roast for 7 minutes, stir tomatoes and roast for another 7 minutes. Transfer tomatoes to a bowl and drizzle with Worcestershire sauce.
3. While tomatoes are cooking, heat remaining oil in another ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer the chicken to the oven and roast for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer chicken to a cutting board.
4. Place skillet that the chicken was in over medium heat. Mince shallot and cook for 1 minute. Deglaze the pan with vinegar. Then add tomatoes and their juices and simmer for 1 minute.
5. Slice chicken and place it on a plate. Spoon the sauce over the top and garnish with fresh herbs. Serve with wild rice on the side.
391 calories, 16g fat, 24g carbohydrate, 38g protein.
This recipe is designed for Curves Complete Phases 1 and 2. For Phase 3, enjoy a side salad with your meal.