We know that the Curves coaches are one of your main sources of motivation! They support, advise and encourage you in your training to help you reach all your goals.
They lift your spirits when the going gets tough and they’re always there at your side to push you up and beyond your limits and make sure you reach your full potential!
Because their knowledge and advice are invaluable, we’ve asked a number of Curves coaches to share their fitness tips and tricks to help you stay motivated whatever the situation.
- Vicki – If you were going on a day trip and you got lost, you wouldn’t drive back home, you’d use your resources and carry on
- Denise – Decide on your goal and then focus on enjoying the journey
- Jana – Use it or lose it
- Tash – 30 minutes is just 2% of your day
- Kelly – It's only 30 seconds and you’re smashing it
- Sally – The last few reps are where the magic happens
- Dannii – We see you 30 minutes, 3 times per week. There’s 24 hours in a day. What’s happening in the 23.5 hours we don’t see you?
- Allison – Your shape and size don’t have to define your fitness levels
- Chris – We don’t look at your age, shape or size, we look at you and your own personal journey
- Melissa – Don’t worry
- Karen – You have been in, raised your metabolism which is better than doing nothing
- Tracie – Today is the first step for the rest of your life