These delicious no-cook granola bars capture the true essence of fall.
The fall season brings memories of pumpkin patches and apple orchards, cranberries and warm, rich spices. Celebrate the flavours of fall with this healthy snack.
- 1 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 cup dehydrated apple chips, broken into small pieces
- 1/3 cup pumpkin (pureed fresh or canned)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or honey)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. each ground ginger, ground cloves, ground star anise and salt
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- In large mixing bowl combine the first 6 ingredients until well-incorporated.
- Add the oats, seeds and nuts and stir well.
- Transfer mixture into a jellyroll pan lined with waxed paper. Press down firmly all around and put in fridge to cool thoroughly.
- Serves 6. Pair one serving with a light string cheese for a 300 calorie snack.
Curves Complete members can enjoy these snacks during Phase 3 of the program.