Do you want to impress your guest with a healthy but fancy recipe? Try our scallop salad for your next dinner party!
- 50 g of wheat germ
- 100 g of strawberries (s)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 170g pf scallops
- 1 handle of mesclun
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Preparation (25 min)
- Place the strawberries, vinegar and a tablespoon of lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Use a fine strainer to remove the strawberry seeds.
- Slice thinly the scallops. Season with the rest of lemon juice.
- Prepare the filling. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the mesclun and cook for 1 minute on high heat, stirring, until they are golden brown. Remove them from the pan and keep them warm.
- Add the scallops in the pan and cook just 20 to 30 seconds on each side.
- Separate the mesclun leaves and arrange them in small piles at the center of the plate. Arrange the slices on St Jacques salad.
- Warm the sweet strawberry puree fire in a small pan, then pour over the St Jacques and salad. Divide the leaves on top and decorate with a few strawberries.
- Sprinkle wheat germ and serve.
Nutritional facts: 386 Kcal – 26.5 g protein (27%) – 38.6 g carbohydrates (40%) – 14 g fat (33%)